Thursday, August 5, 2010

WCPW 2010 Tourney

I have 59 pictures to post. This may take time.

I'll try to come up with at least a few captions.

Here we go.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Tons are agg.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Marc is my hero. He almost timed this game out for no apparent reason.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't ask me what he's doing, I don't know myself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

SLAP FIGHT! Best game of the tourney.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Russ shoots people.

Photobucket

He still shoots people when you zoom out. Strange.

Photobucket

Photobucket

WCPW. Srs Business.

Photobucket

Super Srs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Being bunkered while wearing as gypsie bra must hurt.

Photobucket

African safari?

Photobucket

He wants you to think he did this on purpose. Don't believe it...

Photobucket

He got shot right after.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These buys are all BAMF's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tender head rape...

Photobucket

Good look for Fuzzy.

Photobucket

WCPW... Still srs business.

Photobucket

Take that last picture... and add more light. I don't know why I'm posting both of these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And that's all. Wow, so much copy/paste it's not even funny.

If you want a print or a high-res file, shoot me a message or an email or whatever. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment